HOW TO REGISTER:
(Please note, if you were enrolled in any of our Summer 2017/Fall 2017/Winter 2018, March Break 2018 Programs, or Summer Camps & Classes, you may ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT STARTED in the Uplifter system. Please login.)
First Time Registering? Follow the steps Below!
- Navigate to https://geminigym.uplifterinc.com/login/
- Use the form under "First Time Registering?" to create your member account. If you already have an account, log in.
- Navigate to My Account > Participants and select "Add New Participants" to begin adding participants to your account (you can also skip straight to the next step and the system will prompt you instead).
- Navigate to Registration and select to Register for your desired program(s). If you need Extended Care, make sure to click "Add Suggested Subscription".
- Follow the checkout stages to complete your registration. You will receive a copy of your invoice once completed.
Please note, if you want to pay using Debit or Cash (exact change only), you must come into the facility during office hours to register. For faster process, please register for an online account and add your participants (children) first by following steps above on First Time Registering.
GEMINI GYMNASTICS POLICIES
Driving & Parking Policy:
- Parking is available in the south lot. There is additional parking available in the lot west of our facility (across the road).
- Please do not park anywhere but in the designated parking spots. Do not park along the curb or along the fence.
- Please follow the direction of the one-way signs coming into the facility and drive slowly and carefully.
- Do not park in handicap spots unless you have a handicap parking permit displayed on your vehicle.
- Gemini has adopted the “Boomerang” program. This is a program where families are asked to bring all their garbage home with them. This includes all packaging, food waste, and diapers.
- Our facility is not set up to sort organic matter or even recycle as fully as we can at home, the garbage can be disposed of in a more environmentally friendly manner. By initiating a waste-free, boomerang program, we can work together to support the environment. It significantly reduces food and packaging waste. Uneaten food and waste can become a pest hazard. With the Boomerang Program, organic waste can be returned home and added to the household "green bin".
What To Wear:
Athletes should wear comfortable fitted athletic wear. They are welcome to wear a gym-suit or leotard if they would like, however it is not required (no dresses; no jeans; nothing with buckles, zippers, etc.). All athletes train in bare feet. Long hair must be tied back and out of the face. Please do not wear any jewelry. Coats and other personal items should be left in change rooms. Make sure all items and shoes are labelled with their name. Remember to bring a water bottle and have it labeled with your child’s name on it. Please leave all valuables at home.
Gemini Gymnastics is Peanut Free.
There are no coffee cups allowed, all beverages must be in travel or non-spill containers.
Please remember to remove your shoes before entering the change room.
In the waiting area, please be respectful and courteous of others, if you plan on reading; please leave the seating in front of the windows open for those who wish to view.
Please make sure to come INSIDE the facility to pick your child up, regardless of their age.
Please label all belongings including water bottles, clothing, and shoes/boots!
Please note that Gemini is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.