Join us here at Gemini for our fun and exciting camps!
Our camps are for all children ages 5 and up (must be independent in the washroom). You do not have to be a gymnast or a pre-existing member to join our camps, everyone is welcome!
In our camps, we incorporate lots of games and activities, crafts, tumbl-trak, trampoline, foam pit, jumping castle, outside fun (weather permitting), and of course…lots of gymnastics!
See more information below!!!
Our Summer Camp runs during the Summer Holiday between June and September.
Our Winter Break Camp runs during the school Winter Holiday in December & January.
Our March Break Camp runs during the entire week when schools are off in March.
Our PA Camps run on various PA Days that are taken off throughout the school year.
General Camp Information:
- Full day camp runs from 9:00am- 4:00pm.
- Half day (AM) runs from 9:00am- 12:00pm
- Half Day (PM) runs from 1:00pm- 4:00pm.
- Extended care runs from either 8:00am- 9:00am or 4:00pm-5:00pm (pre-registered campers only!).
- If dropped off early or picked up late, you will be charged a fee of $15+HST.
- Please SIGN YOUR CAMPER IN at the door upon your arrival and SIGN YOUR CAMPER OUT at pick-up.
- The annual Gymnastics Ontario Insurance & Registration fee of $45+HST is due every July 1st (July 1st-June 30th) (non-refundable).
- Camps are subject to coaches’ availability.
- Camps are subject to cancellation due to registration numbers at the discretion of Gemini Gymnastics.
- If at any point, a camp is cancelled by Gemini, a full refund will be issued.
When You Arrive & How To Pick-up:
When You Arrive:
- SIGN YOUR CAMPER IN at the front door or change room door. A coach will be there to let athletes in. Please do not just walk in.
- It is very important you arrive on time (approximately 5 min. before camp).
- Athletes will remove their shoes in the front lobby, and CARRY their shoes into the Changeroom Hallway.
- Athletes will then place their shoes on a shoe rack, backpacks on the shelf, and bring their water bottle into the gym with them.
- Water is to be kept on the water shelf
- ALL ATHLETES will then proceed to the floor, make a big circle, and introduce themselves to each other!
- Parents/guardians are to pick up their children outside (we will not be allowing athletes to leave without a parent present)
- Please park at the back of the building or at the parking lot across the road. 5 minutes before camp is over, proceed to the front of the building.
- Athletes will be dismissed from camp one at a time through the Changeroom Emergency Door labeled “Camp and Class Pick-up”.
- Please see the Coach with the clipboard to sign your camper out.
- Please pick up your child on time; children must be picked up on time or a late fee of $15+HST will be charged.
A MORE DETAILED E-MAIL WILL BE SENT OUT FEW DAYS BEFORE CAMP STARTS!
What To Bring:
- Full Day Campers: Pack 2 snacks and a lunch.
Half Day Campers: Pack 1 snack.
***WE ARE A NUT FREE FACILITY***
***Boomerang Policy in effect! Please take home all garbage with you.***
Athletes should bring a small bag with things they will need such as: personal hand sanitizer, water bottle, personal hygiene items, and bands-aids.
Please leave all valuables at home; Gemini is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Send your camper with warm outdoor clothing (snow pants, jacket, gloves and hat), as we may go outside for some activities if weather permits!
- Remember to pack lots of water and have it labeled with your child’s name on it.
- Athletes should bring a small bag in with them with things they will need such as: lunch bag, WATER BOTTLE, personal hygiene items, bands-aids, etc.
- Please leave all valuables at home; Gemini is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Send them with outdoor shoes and sunscreen as the FULL DAY athletes may spend some time outside (weather permitting).
- Send them with a bathing suit and towel on FRIDAYS as the FULL DAY athletes may have some water fun outside (weather permitting)
- Jumbo Freezies are available for $1! A free half freezie will be given out on Friday!
Registration/ Payment Options:
- ONLINE: VISA debit, VISA or MasterCard
- Please note, we do not accept registrations over the phone.
How to add Extended Care:
- If you would like to add EXTENDED CARE to your purchase, find Extended Care table on perspective camp page . You will find buttons labelled “AM, PM or BOTH" as well as options for "Single Day" and "Full Week" Extended Care.
- Click on the button of your choice and select the week from the drop down menu or a specific day on the calendar.
- Click "ADD" and it will automatically appear in your shopping cart.