GEMINI GYMNASTICS CAMPS!
Join us here at Gemini for our fun and exciting camps!
You do not have to be a gymnast or a pre-existing member to join our camps, everyone is welcome!Our camps are for children ages 4 and up! Gymnastics, games & activities, crafts, tumble-track, trampoline, foam pit, jumping castle, outside fun and of course LOTS OF GYMNASTICS!!!!
Click the picture below to register
Our camps are for children ages 4 and up! Gymnastics, games & activities, crafts, tumble-track, trampoline, foam pit, jumping castle, outside fun and of course LOTS OF GYMNASTICS!!!!
Winter Break Camp
Our Winter Break Camp runs during the school Winter Holiday in December & January. Click here for more information and to register.MORE INFO COMING SOON
March Break Camp
Our March Break Camp runs during the day when schools are off in March. Click here for more information and to register.MORE INFO COMING SOON
PA Day Camp
Our PA Camps run on various PA Days throughout the school year. Click here for more information and to register.
General Camp Information & Policies:
- Full day camp runs from 9:00am-4:00pm. For half day camp, AM runs from 9:00am-12:00pm and PM runs from 1:00pm-4:00pm.
- Extended care runs from 8:00am-9:00am and 4:00pm-5:00pm (pre-registered campers only!).
- If dropped off early or picked up late, you will be charged a fee of $10+HST.
- Please sign your camper inat the door upon your arrival and sign your camper out at pick-up.
- The annual Gymnastics Ontario Insurance & Registration fee of $31+HST is due every July 1st (July 1st-June 30th).
- Camps are subject to coaches’ availability. Camps are subject to cancellation due to registration numbers at the discretion of Gemini Gymnastics. If at any point, a camp is cancelled by Gemini, a full refund will be issued.
When You Arrive & How To Pick-up:
- Sign your camper in at the table.
- BOTH parents AND campers remove their shoes in the front lobby. Parents place their shoes on the ‘Parent Shoe Racks’ in the front lobby, while athletes CARRY their shoes into the change room, and place them on the ‘Athlete Shoe Racks’ along the walls. Please DO NOT put camper’s shoes on the Parent Shoe Rack, as there will not be enough space for parent shoes. Please make sure you are placing your shoes ON THE RACK; shoes left on the floor can become a tripping hazard. You CAN wear shoes upstairs in the waiting area.
- The first 2 change rooms are family friendly and are available for your use.
- Children can leave their backpacks (including their lunch bags) on the benches (please do not hang heavy bags on the hooks). They can hang their coats up on the hooks.
- Campers can bring their water bottle into the gym with them place it on the ‘water shelf’. Please make sure it is labelled with their name.
- If you would like to stay after drop-off, or if you arrive early for pick-up, there is a “Waiting Area” upstairs with 3 large windows and a TV monitor pointed at the Rec side for your convenience (you CAN wear shoes upstairs, just not in the change room & gym area). Please help keep this area clean and tidy. Please do not leave siblings unattended.
- At the end of the camp day, please come to the table and sign your camper out.
- When leaving, campers must CARRY their shoes out of the change room into the front lobby to put them on (there are no shoes permitted in the change room area).
- All campers must wait inside the facility until they have been picked up by a parent, regardless of their age. Please pick up your child on time; children must be picked up on time or a late fee of $10+HST will be charged.
What To Bring:
Full Day Campers:pack 2 snacks and a lunch.
Half Day Campers: pack 1 snack. (Gemini is PEANUT FREE).
Remember to pack lots of water and have it labeled with your child’s name on it.
Please leave all valuables at home; Gemini is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Send your camper with warm outdoor clothing, as we may go outside for some activities if weather permits!
Pack a swimsuit or a change of clothes and a towel for outside water activities if weather permits!
It is also recommended to pack a pair of slip on shoes or water proof shoes as the athletes are welcome to remove their shoes in the grass area when playing in the water, however, they are required to put their shoes back on anytime they exit the grass area.
Please put sunscreen on your camper before they arrive.
We also sell jumbo Freezes for $1; you are welcome to send your camper with $1 to purchase a Freeze during the week.
Registration/ Payment Options:
- ONLINE: VISA or MasterCard
- IN PERSON: during office hours: Cash (exact change only), Debit, VISA, or MasterCard. For a faster process, please create your online account with Gemini and add your athletes (children) first by following steps on First Time Registering.
- Please note, we do not accept registrations over the phone.
How to Register:
- First time registering? Follow the steps below to create your Gemini account!
- Have an Account?
- Navigate to https://geminigym.uplifterinc.com/login/
- Under "Have an Account?" type in your email and password
- Login to your Uplifter account.
- Click on the camp option you are looking for. Here you will find all the information about that camp including price, availability, dates, etc.
- Click the appropriate registration button of the camp you would like to register for on that camp page.
- Once you have found the camp option(s) you would like, click the button labelled “Register” next to that program.
- A window will come up asking you to select the athlete you would like to add to that program (if you have multiple children, you can use the drop down feature to select the correct athlete).
- If you want to add EXTENDED CARE to your purchase, you can find a button labelled “Purchase Camp Extended Care” toward the bottom left of the page (underneath the filter options).
- Once you have finished adding all your programs, you can click on “shopping cart” located in the top right corner of the page.
- Double check that you have selected the correct program, day, and time that you would like, and that you have the “additional athlete information” section filled out where necessary.
- Click on “Billing Information”, you will need to accept the policies before proceeding.
- Click “Payment Information” and follow the steps to check out!
- After you have finished the registration process, a detailed invoice is emailed to you including important information.
- Please note, if you want to pay using DEBIT or CASH (exact change only), you must come into the facility during office hours to register. For a faster process, please create your online account with Gemini and add your athletes (children) first by following steps on First Time Registering. We do not accept registrations over the phone.