July 2022 - June 2023
- We are in compliance with your rights under the Consumer Protection Act.
- In all cases, fees are non-refundable for private lessons.
- If there is a medical reason, a credit will be offered (from the date of the request) minus classes passed and a $25 + HST cancellation fee will apply. Dated, written withdrawal is required.
- In all cases, the annual G.O insurance & registration fee of $45.00 + HST is non-refundable.
- Non-attendance does not constitute notice of withdrawal.
- Classes and times are subject to cancellation or rescheduling at the discretion of Gemini Gymnastics.
- Children must be picked up on time or a late fee of $10 + HST will be charged.
- Parents are not permitted in the gym (can view from the Seating Room)
This agreement is subject to coach’s availability.
If there should be anytime where you need to cancel/reschedule your lesson, 24 hour notice is required by email to GEMINI GYMNASTICS at
Confirmation of receipt of your message is to be provided. If you are absent and have not notified the Gemini Gymnastics and received confirmation back, it will count as one of your private lessons and the full fee is applied.