WINTER BREAK CAMP 2018-2019
When You Arrive:
- Sign your camper in at the table.
- Parents remove their shoes in the front lobby and place them on the ‘Parent Shoe Racks’.
- Campers remove their shoes in the front lobby, carry them into the change room, and place them on the ‘Athlete Shoe Racks’ along the walls in the change room.
- The first 2 change rooms are available for your use and they are both family friendly.
- Children can leave their backpacks (including their lunch bags) on the benches (please do not hang heavy bags on the hooks).
- They can hang their coats up on the hooks.
- They can bring their water into the gym with them and place it on the ‘water shelf’.
- If you would like to stay after drop-off, or if you arrive early for pick-up, there is a waiting area upstairs with 3 large windows and a TV monitor pointed at the Rec side for your convenience (you can wear shoes upstairs, just not in the change room & gym area).
What to Bring:
- Full Day Campers: pack 2 snacks and a lunch. Half Day Campers: pack 1 snack. (Gemini is PEANUT FREE).
- Remember to pack lots of water and have it labeled with your child’s name on it.
- Send your camper with warm outdoor clothing, as we may go outside for some activities if weather permits!
- Please leave all valuables at home; Gemini is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Full day camp runs from 9:00am-4:00pm. For half day camp, AM runs from 9:00am-12:00pm and PM runs from 1:00pm-4:00pm.
- Extended care runs from 8:00am-9:00am and 4:00pm-5:00pm (pre-registered campers only!).
- If dropped off early or picked up late, you will be charged a fee of $10+HST.
- Please sign your camper in at the door upon your arrival and sign your camper out at pick-up.