MARCH BREAK CAMP 2019
When You Arrive & How To Pick-up:
- Sign your camper in at the table located at the front lobby.
- BOTH parents AND campers remove their shoes in the front lobby. Parents place their shoes on the ‘Parent Shoe Racks’ in the front lobby, while athletes CARRY their shoes into the change room, and place them on the ‘Athlete Shoe Racks’ along the walls. Please DO NOT put camper’s shoes on the Parent Shoe Rack, as there will not be enough space for parent shoes. Please make sure you are placing your shoes ON THE RACK; shoes left on the floor can become a tripping hazard. You CAN wear shoes upstairs in the waiting area.
- The first 2 change rooms are family friendly and are available for your use. Children can leave their backpacks (including their lunch bags) on the benches (please do not hang heavy bags on the hooks). They can hang their coats up on the hooks.
- Athletes can bring their waters into the gym with them place it on the ‘water shelf’. Please make sure it is LABELLED WITH THEIR NAME.
- If you would like to stay after drop-off, or if you arrive early for pick-up, there is a “Waiting Area” upstairs with 3 large windows and a TV monitor pointed at the Rec side for your convenience (you CAN wear shoes upstairs, just not in the change room & gym area). Please help keep this area clean and tidy. Please do not leave siblings unattended.
- At the end of the camp day, please come to the table and SIGN YOUR CAMPER OUT.
- All campers must wait inside the facility until they have been picked up by a parent, regardless of their age. Please pick up your child on time; children must be picked up on time or a late fee of $10+HST will be charged.
What to Bring:
- Full Day Campers:pack 2 snacks and a lunch (Gemini is PEANUT FREE).
- Remember to pack lots of water and have it labeled with your child’s name on it.
- Send your camper with warm outdoor clothing, as we may go outside for some activities if weather permits!
- Please leave all valuables at home; Gemini is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
What to Wear:
- Campers should wear comfortable athletic wear; they are welcome to wear a gym-suit or leotard if they would like, however, it is not required (no dresses, no jeans, nothing with buckles/zippers, etc.).
- Campers should be in bare feet when inside the gym.
- Long hair must be tied back and out of the face for safety reasons.
- Please do not wear any jewelry for safety reasons.
- Coats and all other personal items should be left in change rooms. Make sure all items and shoes are labelled with their name.
General Camp Information & Policies:
- Full day camp runs from 9:00am-4:00pm.
- Extended care runs from 8:00am-9:00am and 4:00pm-5:00pm (pre-registered campers only!).
- If dropped off early or picked up late, you will be charged a fee of $10+HST.
- Please sign your camper in at the door upon your arrival and sign your camper out at pick-up.